PPC, SEO and Social Media Marketing, CRM/Business Systems
SIX POINTS OF SEO (SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION) YOU SHOULD KNOW:
1) It still works – First and foremost, the techniques employed to improve SEO still work. Even though data regarding organic traffic from Google was pulled fairly recently, the techniques themselves remain sound. Plenty of SEO case studies performed post-Hummingbird can verify this. Joshua Guerra, CEO of marketing firm BIZCOR says “As long as you are focusing on optimal user experience while performing methodic SEO strategies, you will be rewarded with higher positioning and organic traffic.”
2) It is not going to stop working any time soon – Based on the way search engines appear to be developing, it is not likely that SEO will cease to be effective any time in the foreseeable future. On some level, even audio and video searches ultimately depend on keywords the same as traditional text-based content; this link ensures the continued success of SEO techniques as long as it exists.
3) It is cost-effective – Compared to the costs associated with other forms of online marketing such as PPC advertising, social media marketing, or purchasing leads for an email marketing program, SEO provides fairly good ROI. While PPC may drive more revenue and social media may be more important for your image, your organic SEO in many ways remains a bedrock of your online presence.
4) Search engines grabbing more market share – Somewhere between 80-90% of customers now check online reviews prior to making a purchase, and this number is only expected to increase. It won’t be long before virtually everyone is searching for products and services online. Do you want them to be able to locate your business, or not? Without organic SEO in place, people will have a very hard time finding you and will instead find your competitors.
5) Rise of mobile bandwidth and local search optimization – Later this year, the amount of traffic delivered to mobile devices is expected to exceed that delivered to traditional desktop devices. With this dramatic explosion in mobile usage, a whole new world of effective SEO techniques have opened up for companies, such as local search optimization.
6) Not having a healthy content profile is damaging – With each and every update to its search algorithm, Google and other engines change the way they look at websites. Things which didn’t exist a few years ago, such as social media indicators, are now given fairly high importance in terms of their impact on your rankings. Not building a healthy content profile spread out months and years is potentially damaging to your business, as it is one of the factors Google evaluates when looking at your site.
Investing in organic SEO is more important now than ever before, despite the current difficulty everyone finds themselves facing regarding the lack of organic keyword data and traffic. Your business definitely needs to have an SEO strategy in place if you are interested in succeeding in terms of online marketing; it remains one of the single most important components of any organization’s branding efforts and online presence.
PPC – Pay Per Click
Investing in PPC is more important now than ever before – there is just too much competition out there, too much “noise”. Most businesses need to have a PPC strategy in place if you are interested in succeeding in terms of online marketing; it remains one of the single most important components of any organization’s online presence.
You’ll see this same about SEO – they are two very different approaches to online marketing, but equally important – for most businesses. That is exactly why you need a consultant that knows both and what it can do for your type of business.
PPC is your fastest way off the ground. If you get the right mix of image to compelling text, you can start getting business in immediately. But you have to be there when someone is looking for what you do. That can mean a heavy investment in your ad spend – how much you spend per day/week/month.
Everyone claims to have great success with PPC – how do you decide who to pick? Because it literally may be the difference between failure and success for your business!
Look for experience in different types of business, ongoing split testing comparing the results of one ad against another, return on investment (of course), and a moderately priced management fee. You can pay anything from $800 to $2000/mo. – the $2000/mo. price may give you nothing more than the lesser one, but less than that and you have to ask yourself why they are so low.
Cheaper consultants/companies could charge less because they might be just starting out, based out of another country, not able to keep clients – any number of reason but I can’t think of any really good ones. Honestly, PPC is a lot of work and less than $1000/mo. may mean they are not doing the work.
The worst situation I see is when clients either don’t receive the analystics and reporting of what’s being done or they are not understanding it. Your consultant should provide and explain that to you. Blind trust is never justified in marketing. You should understand what’s being done and the results!
How we’re different:
|1) NO ONE ELSE CAN OFFER THIS PROGRAM – We created it!
2) Our Guarantee (because FREE ADS actually works!)
3) Our Analytics (we have nothing to hide)
4) Our Marketing/Design Experience (25+ years)
5) Our Database (1-Box)
6) We set you up to continue running VSMM without us!
How it works:
|What We Do:We set you up with Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+ Business Accounts if you don’t have them, and we gradually start using them to send out posts (so you don’t get banned).
Before we can run your FREE ADS, we do your target market analysis – we already know the demographics for many types of businesses.
Next, we’ll set up your FREE ADS and schedule them at the appropriate time of day.
Then the BIG DEAL – we create landing pages (web pages) so that we can track how many clicks you get.
Additional programs: We set up a “Valuable Download” and/or a “1-Minute Video” so people will sign up.
Those sign-ups, and any forms you have on your website (eCommerce/Scheduling/etc.), automatically update to your 1-Box database, where you can view them, download them or send them emails.
You can add options – eCommerce & Scheduling – many more.
1-Box is a highly flexible, customizable database program – you can add data fields, views over the tables, access levels, sort and select what you want you see and download, update to Quickbooks, MUCH MORE!
It includes a Document Repository (so you can attach PDFs to your emails), Calendars and Tasks – it even shows you the time in different time zones and the weather.
CRM / Business Systems
Most people who start a business know how to do what they are selling, but DON’T know how to run a business – why and how to track everything you need to.
Excel CANNOT do this!
We are here to help by giving you everything you need to start a business and track what you need to track – just like a BIG business.
Everything is integrated so you never lose another lead or have to enter data more than once!
Customization provides you with less clutter from options you don’t want – PRICELESS!
1-Box gives you exactly what you need so you don’t have to wade through what you don’t use!
Each list has Sort and Select capabilities based on the data displayed.
The 1-Box CRM is based on the Excel look and feel, but with much more functionality, so that there is a very SHORT LEARNING CURVE.
NEED BUSINESS LEADS PRELOADED?
Just give us your demographics! ** BEST PRICING! **
The base CRM system includes:
1) Your customized Dashboard – link to anything inside or outside the portal, set your zip for current weather, show your tasks and calendar.
2) Your contact list which allows you to place each entry into your customized category choices (contact, lead, client, etc.). Upgrade for more lists such as Affiliates, Referrals, Employees, Caregivers – whatever your needs might be.
3) Sort and Select options on the list, multiple views (can be customized to your business for an extra charge).
4) Color coding by category
5) One Access or Security Level – upgradeable up to 5 levels –
a) Administrator (default) – (5) – can see all purchased options
b) Office or Sales Manager – (4) – can only see their assigned options, lower level salespeople and their contacts.
c) Office or Salespeople under Managers – (3) – can only see their assigned options and contacts
d) Customers or clients that can log on to see their assigned options – (2)
e) Customers or clients that cannot log on – (1)
6) Actions for individual contacts – email, make a note, make an appointment, delete, add, manage. Upgrade for Email or SMS Campaign options to mass email/text to entire list or by category (or any selection you wish).
7) Document Repository (also called Cloud Storage) that can be attached to individual contact emails.
Create you own folders.
8) 1 Calendar (Scheduling, color coding) – upgrade to have as many as you need – assign who can see which calendars and which entries.
9) Tasks – can be used as Notes per client.
10) Upload of contacts from Excel Spreadsheet or CSV file. Add options to download your LinkedIn contacts and/or send us your cards for input.
POINT 1 – No More Duplicate Entry into Multiple Systems
We start by loading your databases (or Excel Spreadsheets) into your 1 Database for you. We download your LinkedIn contacts as well – we categorize them.
If you have a draw-full of cards, we can bring those in for you for a nominal cost.
Once they are there, you can categorize them as contacts, leads, customers/clients, referrals (unlimited).
You can score (rank) each contact, lead, client/customer or referral, using another category, keep notes on them, set up appointments on your calendar (which can be synched with your Google calendar).
For larger companies, you can import large contact CSV files and assign them to salesmen already set up in the system, who can them move them through your categories or “Contacted, Sent Info, Visited”, etc. – whatever your sales funnel consists of. You can then rank them as “Interested, Sold, Call back (time frame)”, etc – again, your rankng system.
POINT 2 – Customized for how YOU do Business
Customization (adding the fields you use on the lists you need) is a very quick and easy process. Example: The “Contacts List” includes name, address, email, phone, category, status – then we add what else you need to see. We add as many lists on as many tabs as you need!
Have you looked at all those other systems? PLEASE COMPARE US!
None can touch what we do for the price, plus they junk up your screens with stuff they want you to buy or that you’ll never use!
POINT 3 – Place ALL your links on your 1 DASHBOARD
Never have to look up a link again! Just log into your secure 1-Box portal and all your systems, web sites, software – everything – is right there. There’s even a weather widget, a World Clock, Timer and Tasks widgets.
POINT 4 – Track and Market To MORE than just Leads
Track your leads through your Sales Process, but also track your customers – they are your best source of vertical sales! Track your referrals to reward them. Market to any category or group with our TOUCH 6 Email Marketing – you need to touch each contact 6 times before they purchase from you.
SCHEDULING – a Big Part of Business
You can have your web site visitors schedule themselves based on your rules, or you can schedule them and assign caregivers, consultants or any other personnel category you have.
Multiple calendars for multiple users are easily set up and we can integrate your Google Calendar for App usage.
New appointments that come in unassigned are, by default, black and you color-code your personnel assignment so you can tell who is where, when.
Every user is set up by authority level.
The Administrator can see everyone’s schedule and assigned leads/clients.
The Office Manager is assigned their (or all) menu options.
The Sales Manager can be set up to see all of the salesmen’s appointments and contacts, by region or location
The salesman can only see their own assigned info. Same with caregivers or any other type of personnel.
Your web users have the lowest level and can only see their own appointments and information – they can reset their password and update their personal info.
EMAIL, CAMPAIGNS AND TEXTING
You have an option to individually send emails (with attachments from your Document Repository), or set up Campaigns with an HTML page – like a Newsletter. We’ll set up an initial HTML email for you and from then on you can use the WYSIWYG (What you see is what you get) HTML editor to make your changes. You can copy them, which lets you save them, so you can remember what you’ve sent out already.
When you send them out, you can select ALL or any subset of your contacts.
You only have to provide us an email that lets you send out as many as you want or need per campaign.
For instance, gmail only lets you send out 500 per day – GoDaddy is 250/day.
We can provide one for you for a small monthly cost.
Another option is Text Messaging which is very useful for restaurants – ours tell us that when they want to fill up, all they do is send out a text blast – it works every time (of course it depends what you text!).
OPTIONS & INTERFACES
There are many, so the best thing to do is let you select which you need on our Quote page.
You pick what you need, therefore you only pay for what you need!